The following post is by Tim Brown, author of Change by Design and CEO and President of IDEO. Brown is Mr. Design Thinking. The introduction of design thinking and other methods of design into the public policy realm would have a significantly positive impact on the world. The issue raised by Brown in this post is also addressed by Eggers and O’Leary in there book “If We Can Put a Man on The Moon: Getting Big Things Done in Government”.
- More laughs for the day.... twitter.com/postaudiomixer… 9 hours ago
- Literal LOL.... 😂 twitter.com/goldengateblon… 9 hours ago
- RT @MissPaaj: Connections between tech + crafting: weaving, knitting, sewing etc teach both technical skill & creativity. More "hidden figu… 3 days ago
- @MissPaaj My daughter will be happy to hear this... 3 days ago
- Okay great and how does this help with the shortage of tech workers!!! #H2BVisaExpansion lnkd.in/e4p2QkE 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Sleepy Tagsbig ideas communication creativity data design thinking Dyslexia education fatherhood gov 2.0 government 2.0 labels Law layoffs leadership legislative data life linked data management meaning motivation open government open government directive plain english policy rmcamp sematic web SMpolicy socialmedia stereotypes TEDTalks the future of work transparency welcome why words