- RT @theintercept: Nearly 40 percent of terrorism defendants were caught up in FBI stings. Explore the database: trial-and-terror.theintercept.com htt… 18 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Happy #EarthDay, and thanks to math and science for all you've given us! March on! 🎉🔬🔭 billmoyers.com/story/neil-deg… 18 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Because only rational response is: "yes." Once you start criminalizing publication of secret docs, all media outlets are en… 1 day ago
- Interesting. Not sure about these predictions, but their guess is as good as mine! twitter.com/kathkeating/st… 1 day ago
- How Child Care Enriches Mothers, and Especially the Sons They Raise nyti.ms/2pFNrfs via @UpshotNYT 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Sleepy Tagsbig ideas communication creativity data design thinking Dyslexia education fatherhood gov 2.0 government 2.0 labels Law layoffs leadership legislative data life linked data management meaning motivation open government open government directive plain english policy rmcamp sematic web SMpolicy socialmedia stereotypes TEDTalks the future of work transparency welcome why words