Welcome to my blog, Sleep is Optional, a title inspired by my daughter and my new sleep schedule. Beyond my daughter’s influence on the title, I do not plan on primarily focusing my blogging on fatherhood or my lack of sleep. (At least not too much). What will I write about? Well, I am a relative new comer to the social media scene so I hope to write about my experiences. I am a government employee so I also plan on writing about governments use of Web 2.0 tools (or Government 2.0). I am also a lawyer so I might write some of my musing about law related topics. Most likely, I will write about those things that I think are important, interesting, useful or all of the above. Hopefully, you will agree. I like to share knowledge and information. So I will do that as well. But irrespective of the topics, I must say welcome, I hope you enjoy, and I hope you find my blog useful. Thanks, Brian
- Classic! Secret Service director says agency running out of money protecting Trump theguardian.com/us-news/2017/a… 1 day ago
- You really should check it out... your next opportunity will be in 2045! lnkd.in/e4dB4Uq 3 days ago
- Yeah!!! twitter.com/inc/status/898… 3 days ago
- Yes! twitter.com/xxfounder/stat… 3 days ago
- Long before HRC there was Shirley Chisholm - life's photo instagram.com/p/BYBVuTXBylr/ 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Sleepy Tagsbig ideas communication creativity data design thinking Dyslexia education fatherhood gov 2.0 government 2.0 labels Law layoffs leadership legislative data life linked data management meaning motivation open government open government directive plain english policy rmcamp sematic web SMpolicy socialmedia stereotypes TEDTalks the future of work transparency welcome why words